Rhea Gomez

How is mass comm course from jamia Delhi or should one go for PG at MICA?

Liya Sharan

A journalist is the one who works for the betterment of the society. Though the career is not social service,
Most of the journalists are taking social service as their prime responsibility. So it is upto you to choose in
which way to go further as a journalist. The major career opportunities after Bachelors and Masters in
Journalism and Mass Communication include to work as Editors, Reporters, VJ, RJ, Anchor, Newsreader,
Production Controller, Script writers in both print and electronic media. These all comes in the media
industry itself.

You may can also work as Public Relation Officer, Advertisement Manager, Corporate Communicator,
Copy Writer, Video Editor, Photo Journalist and Cinematographer etc in different fields.

You can pursue MA Journalism and Mass Communication in institutes like Christ University, Lovely
Professional University, Jamia MCRC etc as these institutes are good in this course and are giving better
learning environment, modern class rooms,better practical works etc which will help you to get much
exposure in the field.


These new Air Jordan shoes look amazing, and I wonder how much will they cost. I want to know if I can get some
Instagram likes for free right now so that I can afford to buy these shoes in the future. Is that possible?

Kristi A. Brooks

Labelexpo always tries to do this type buy research paper
of event from time to time so more people come and know about their brand. The college-paper.org reviews said this also comes under marketing and promotion which usually brands do.

Aesh A

I was looking for large party outlet to get items for different occasions and events.


Not particularly excited about EssaysMate.com, but they deliver decent papers, especially for the money they charge.


I can frankly tell everyone that I do not pay much attention to the knowledge in the book or in the lectures that my teachers give me, it only accounts for about 20% of what I need at this school. , and the other 80%, I learned to behave, a very "standard" way of life - or most generally, it is the life skill.
run 3


Buy Instagram followers
How to get followers on Instagram? Instagram isn't only utilizing to become a famous influencer now; it's also been widely used for promotional purposes or more. It is often really expensive for all small business holders to rent a team who works on social promotions. As an influencer or business owner, you usually are seeking precise strategies to healthily spice up followers. Get more public support allows you to collaborate everywhere the planet with traffic also, you get several other benefits for brand promotions.

Threads in this Forum

Film and TV

28 Posts


23 Posts


11 Posts

All ologies

10 Posts


10 Posts